EngageHealth IQ drives significant health outcomes for individuals and populations.
The EngageHealth IQ Solution consists of:
- Proven software solution to support Physician Practice and Worksite Wellness Clinic embedded Nurse Care Managers and Health Coaches as “true providers” using personal relationships to motivate patients/employees to self-management of their conditions and risk factors.
- "Game-Changing" patient/employee/nurse care manager centered software. The individual patient and population health behavior and risk factor management application.
Modern physicians turn to EngageHealth IQ for integrated, proven, and ROI-assured solutions.
See our partner in Health AI, Lytics.ai
Introducing the EngageHealth IQ Pillars
- Proven Model of Care – Most Advanced Workflow Design
- FirstEngage – The Super HRA
- FullEngage – Nurse/Health Coach-facing work engine
- EngageLearn - Embedded E-learning Library
- EngageConnect – Proprietary interoperability
- EngageROI – Proven with these Care Management Principles
EngageHealth IQ Value
- Best-in-class tools and services to actively engage patients in personal self-management
- Customized, Self-Management Care Plan that motivates, offers guidance to making positive lifestyle changes, and sustains those changes
- A stand-alone tool or companion to your EHR/EMR.
- A connection between patient-facing tools and the entire care team for a seamless continuum of care
- Capture and compilation of Patient Generated Health Data (PGHD)
- Proactively engages, and navigates patients and employees through self-management learning
- Reimbursement opportunity for care management in the Fee For Service (FFS) environment
- A Full Solution: “Smartest” Software, plus expertise in Proven Care Delivery, and Advanced Workflow
- “Hardwiring” for engagement/motivation/activation, learning, and behavior maintenance
- Support for nurses performing at the top of their licenses – fully leveraging physicians
- Embedded Evidenced-based Best Practices - including Motivational Interviewing principles and guidance
- Nurse/Health Coach/Patient/Employee-Centric (practical workflow design)
- HIPAA Compliant and Secure platform
- Cloud based SAAS for lower cost, greater productivity and accessibility
Patient Engagement & Quality Improvement with the PCMH Toolbox
Take a look at a few of these digital resources available to you:
· Preventive care and screening resources
· Self-management goals, trackers, diaries and checklists
· Patient safety tools
· Education for the care team to better partner with patients, including defining the PCMH
· Chronic disease resources
· Appointment planners
· Staff education tools, including motivational Interviewing tools
· Cultural competency resources
…and much more!
The PCMH Toolbox has been designed for you:
• PCMH Certified practices who want to continue as certified
• Practices pursuing PCMH certification
What is the OPCPCC?
The Ohio Patient-Centered Primary Care Collaborative (OPCPCC) is a coalition of primary care providers, insurers, employers, consumer advocates, government officials and public health professionals. Together, the coalition has established a more effective and efficient model of health care delivery in Ohio, the PCMH.
One of the five learning centers within OPCPCC is the Patient Engagement/ Patient Advisory Learning Center, which is chaired by Ohio Commission on Minority Health Executive Director Angela C. Dawson. The Patient Engagement Learning Center focuses on making sure the patient’s perspective, needs, etc., shape the development of PCMHs.
This committee produced a resource toolbox to assist patients, providers and healthcare systems with learning more about PCMHs, in addition to broader health care topics, such as health equity.